• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🎃 SYNNER Halloween Playlist 🎃

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Hey fam! So over the weekend I threw together a pretty KILLER (HA get it because Halloween?? 😏 I’m sorry, I’ll stop 🎃) SYNNER Halloween playlist with the help of Gates! It’s got raaaad Halloween tunes of all types so that everyone can enjoy 😄 I decided to stay away from some of the typical tracks you hear on every Halloween compilation but there’s a few staples on it for sure!

Give the playlist and SYNNER Spotify a follow if you’d like, this is the first of many playlists to come! Another one that a couple of people already know about is right around the corner and should be fun AF when it drops 👀
    Anyways, slap it on shuffle, get spooky, and have a blast with it :skull:

EDIT: Feel free to add some tracks of your own to the playlist, just keep em spooky!

Last edited:
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    I looked at the playlist (it’s really good!) and it recommended songs to add and squeeze me macaroni by mr bungle was there 🤣 🤣 Let’s say I laughed way too hard when I first saw the tittle a couple years ago🤣 I also added a song by the way

Thanks for adding to it Kat! 😄 It’ll be cool to see what everyone throws on there 😁
    Ah glorious glorious Squeeze Me Macaroni 😂

Reactions: Kat the metalhead