• Having issues viewing lessons?

We're currently experiencing an issue with the video system we use and will get this fixed soon!

🌟Synner on display submissions! 🌟

John Tosado

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Ayee 👉🏼👉🏼

D6879F95-AEA7-4596-AC0D-9F75EF2FE728.jpeg

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    My best friend made a very original graffiti and this gave me a really cool idea for the contest!
    I was inspired by my fav piece "The Betrayal Tee". I think the result was pretty great😋🦾. I am also wearing the awesome bomber jacket!💯 I painted my legs and also my hair in 3 colors ... Omg I Hope after this, I don't go bald LOL🤣.. btw i really enjoyed soo much doing it! I hope you guys like it! 🙏💜

1641840656001.jpeg

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    My best friend made a very original graffiti and this gave me a really cool idea for the contest!
    I was inspired by my fav piece "The Betrayal Tee". I think the result was pretty great😋🦾. I am also wearing the awesome bomber jacket!💯 I painted my legs and also my hair in 3 colors ... Omg I Hope after this, I don't go bald LOL🤣.. btw i really enjoyed soo much doing it! I hope you guys like it! 🙏💜

View attachment 2512
    If you win it’ll be worth going bald 😂🤞🏼

View attachment 2512
    Amazing! ❤️

• Love
    Reactions: Gabby Heafy

minuit

Garage band Groupie
    Jun 20, 2021
    Sweden
    linktr.ee
    7D54F5F3-021F-42C3-B89B-6C3A78E063C7.jpeg

Allowing diy was a blessing to this tragically-oppressed-by-shipping-prices swede and I’ve been going down the old lady route since the announcement crocheting a pillowcase and cross stitching some words of truth. I feel inspired. I want to create. I painted a shirt. Currently upping my old lady level by reading how to make SYNnamon rolls with my friends the ikea rats and the unfortunate…thing?

Radu-Cristian Perde

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    View attachment 2525
    Allowing diy was a blessing to this tragically-oppressed-by-shipping-prices swede and I’ve been going down the old lady route since the announcement crocheting a pillowcase and cross stitching some words of truth. I feel inspired. I want to create. I painted a shirt. Currently upping my old lady level by reading how to make SYNnamon rolls with my friends the ikea rats and the unfortunate…thing?
    That's really great!!! Love the pillowcase! Great entry! :)

Reactions: minuit