• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🌟Synner on display submissions! 🌟

John Tosado

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
Ayee 👉🏼👉🏼

D6879F95-AEA7-4596-AC0D-9F75EF2FE728.jpeg

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    My best friend made a very original graffiti and this gave me a really cool idea for the contest!
    I was inspired by my fav piece "The Betrayal Tee". I think the result was pretty great😋🦾. I am also wearing the awesome bomber jacket!💯 I painted my legs and also my hair in 3 colors ... Omg I Hope after this, I don't go bald LOL🤣.. btw i really enjoyed soo much doing it! I hope you guys like it! 🙏💜

1641840656001.jpeg

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    My best friend made a very original graffiti and this gave me a really cool idea for the contest!
    I was inspired by my fav piece "The Betrayal Tee". I think the result was pretty great😋🦾. I am also wearing the awesome bomber jacket!💯 I painted my legs and also my hair in 3 colors ... Omg I Hope after this, I don't go bald LOL🤣.. btw i really enjoyed soo much doing it! I hope you guys like it! 🙏💜

View attachment 2512
    If you win it’ll be worth going bald 😂🤞🏼

Kate Swan

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 16, 2019
    Prague, Czech Republic
    linktr.ee

View attachment 2512
    Amazing! ❤️

• Love
    Reactions: Gabby Heafy

minuit

Garage band Groupie
    Jun 20, 2021
    Sweden
    linktr.ee
    7D54F5F3-021F-42C3-B89B-6C3A78E063C7.jpeg

Allowing diy was a blessing to this tragically-oppressed-by-shipping-prices swede and I’ve been going down the old lady route since the announcement crocheting a pillowcase and cross stitching some words of truth. I feel inspired. I want to create. I painted a shirt. Currently upping my old lady level by reading how to make SYNnamon rolls with my friends the ikea rats and the unfortunate…thing?

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    View attachment 2525
    Allowing diy was a blessing to this tragically-oppressed-by-shipping-prices swede and I’ve been going down the old lady route since the announcement crocheting a pillowcase and cross stitching some words of truth. I feel inspired. I want to create. I painted a shirt. Currently upping my old lady level by reading how to make SYNnamon rolls with my friends the ikea rats and the unfortunate…thing?
    That's really great!!! Love the pillowcase! Great entry! :)

Reactions: minuit