• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🌟Synner on display submissions! 🌟

Saphyra

New Student
Dec 16, 2021
France
Well I finally present my Synner DIY ^_^
These are my fan sculptures of a deathbat Synyster Gates, one of his famous schecter guitar and of his symbol which are made with fimo 😄
It took me so many hours to do this but I totally enjoyed building this
I am so happy to present it to you all😊
I love you Synner fam ❤
20220115_013434.jpg

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Well I finally present my Synner DIY ^_^
    These are my fan sculptures of a deathbat Synyster Gates, one of his famous schecter guitar and of his symbol which are made with fimo 😄
    It took me so many hours to do this but I totally enjoyed building this
    I am so happy to present it to you all😊
    I love you Synner fam ❤
    View attachment 2539
    And with a face reveal!! Well done, those are fucking awesome, I LOVE the style! Awesome job Saphyra!!! :)
    I can't find my Synner shirt (it's in a drawer, with hundreds of other black t-shirts, lol, and I'm too lazy to sort through them all). But I did find this pic of me at work, trying one of our poppy hats we use for the Wizard of Oz, wearing my Synner mask!
    View attachment 2541
    You fucking rock that Synner mask!!! Love this!!!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Aquamandy

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Feb 22, 2021
    Brazil
    - What's the "S" stand for?
    - It's not an "S". On my world, it means a lifestyle.

IMG_20220115_171947_598.jpg

When thinking about my DIY merch, I had Syn's own words in my mind: "I make things I want to wear. Period". So I saw in this contest the perfect opportunity to mix both worlds I love so much: music and superheroes. Worlds that are generally away from each other due to business and legal aspects. And that's it, here's my Super Synner Tee!

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Good luck to you, it will be hard to choice a winner XD
    Worst case scenario, I'll choose myself..... Jkjkjk
    Sorry, I will sleep all day tomorrow, no rush people. : D These hours are confusing sometimes . I apologize again :D
    Aaaaaaah that's the commitment I love! You'll have to sleep for 32 hours and 21 minutes

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France

Aaaaaaah that's the commitment I love! You'll have to sleep for 32 hours and 21 minutes
    Ah l'batard XD

Honestly, it will not me who decide how the winner will be choose so I can't say you how have to do XD

• Haha
    Reactions: Rad Synner

iridecently

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Jun 5, 2020
    Groningen
    Ok I think this took me entirely too long (I am guessing like 40+ hours of work went into this), but for my contest entry I've tried to mash as many of my hobbies into one picture: namely crafts, plants/gardening and of course Synner. I based the cross stitch off of this Synner instagram post this. I'm gonna try to make a little timelapse thing of the cross stitch and I'll post that on my profile eventually.

So here is my Synner sanctuary
    contest.png

Also bonus pic of just the cross stitch project (and plants):
    pic.png

Batbia

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Brazil
    Inspired by this month's AOTMs, I present to you... the🌹 Syns N' Roses 🌹

IMG_20220116_215228_967.jpg

I had this funny idea and thought "well, why not" lmao 😹 so I hope you find this pic as funny as I did when I was making it 😹😹😹
    Making the Synner Bandana was super hard cause the logos are very small and so detailed 😳 but it was worth it 🤩
    A lot of great submissions on this thread, so good luck everyone! 🤞🏼🍀