• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synner Presents - Andrei Moraru: Introduction to Reaper!

Hello everyone!

I'd like to announce today the first livestream of Synner Presents featuring one of our long time member @Andrei Moraru who wanted to kickstart things by doing an intro to the DAW Reaper.

My project(7).jpg

Reaper is one of the most used and accessible recording software out there and since I know a lot of people are looking to get into recording, I was very happy when Andrei came to me with his idea. He will be leading a presentation of the DAW from the very beginning by starting with how to even download and install it, how to create a new project, the configurations, how to use FX with the tracks, etc..

The livestream will be this Saturday April 2nd at 10h (PST)/13h (EST)/19h (CET)!

He'll see you all in the chat so come hangout and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

- Rad Synner