• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Syn's Birthday

Awex Came

Campfire Attention Holder
Legend
May 23, 2021
what is happening?
4879AB8A-D59B-497A-AEB2-9EAA0B9351C9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Rute Rodrigues
Synner Endless Summer Collection

JakAngelescu

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Aug 12, 2022
The bigger the shoe size, the bigger the shredder 🎸. But I figured I can ask his wife for birthday ideas or clothing sizes and all that.
That's how I knew his shoe size😂 when the student who made his custom shoes asked me, I had to ask papa and he had to ask Michelle😂

I'd personally rather not bother her but if you guys want to go that route by all means!

@Awex Came since you obviously have connections too, you can be the organizer of all of this🙂 and it was your idea.

Awex Came

Campfire Attention Holder
Legend
May 23, 2021
That's how I knew his shoe size😂 when the student who made his custom shoes asked me, I had to ask papa and he had to ask Michelle😂

I'd personally rather not bother her but if you guys want to go that route by all means!

@Awex Came since you obviously have connections too, you can be the organizer of all of this🙂 and it was your idea.
I assume she’ll be at their LA show on Friday so I’ll likely see her there, I can mention that the students are looking for ideas if she has any.

I’m down, we’ll see what we can come up with.

• Love
Reactions: Rute Rodrigues