• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Syn's Etudes Backing Track mp3s

Ben Grosskreuz

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Hello fellow Synners,

I've had several students ask how I get the backing tracks downloaded so I can put them into my videos without having to record simply with my phones mic and avoid background noise.

I use my marshall code 100 amp and plug my phone into the guitar input with an aux chord and 3.5 to 1/4 inch adapter. Then I open up audacity and select my recording method as my amp. Then I play the etudes backing track from my phone and it records directly into my amp :)

Last edited:

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Just remember ben to keep the backtrack downloads with the school. I'd hate to see people get their hands on content without knowing where it truly came from. Plus I'm not entire sure if syn and pg really wanted to tracks isolated like that. (Purely speculation but I'm hoping you get what I'm trying to say)

Ben Grosskreuz

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Just remember ben to keep the backtrack downloads with the school. I'd hate to see people get their hands on content without knowing where it truly came from. Plus I'm not entire sure if syn and pg really wanted to tracks isolated like that. (Purely speculation but I'm hoping you get what I'm trying to say)

Hmmm I'm not sure why they would be upset about it but I do get your point. Alright, I'll keep them to myself hahaha

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Hmmm I'm not sure why they would be upset about it but I do get your point. Alright, I'll keep them to myself hahaha
Well share with the community. And you're right. They may not. That's why I said just be careful. As long as you're not openly sharing on fb I dont see an issue honestly. But maybe keep them away from non school students..give them a reason to wanna come here.