• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

syns guitar pedal

Salman AlKh

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 19, 2019
    Bahrain
    hey everyone ! it’s been quite some time since i logged back in here and it feels good to see how much the school has grown since ! other than that, i hope all have been well ! i logged on to ask a question that’s been on my mind for a while and it’s about the guitar pedal that syn was making and if there was any news about it that i possibly missed about when it’s coming out or if it’s still in production.

thanks !

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    hey everyone ! it’s been quite some time since i logged back in here and it feels good to see how much the school has grown since ! other than that, i hope all have been well ! i logged on to ask a question that’s been on my mind for a while and it’s about the guitar pedal that syn was making and if there was any news about it that i possibly missed about when it’s coming out or if it’s still in production.

thanks !
    The pedal is being built and distributed by Syn directly, meaning he has a company building them under his own brand. The company building them has been having supply chain issues with at least one specific part, delaying mass production.

The upcoming album was made, at least in part, with the platform amp and Syn Gates distortion pedal prototypes.

Last I heard from him on the subject (early July) was that the amp was getting close and further prototypes would be delivered to him “in a few weeks,” but that may have been another delay, or he’s been too busy to evaluate.

Long way to say “no meaningful updates yet.” Welcome back!

Salman AlKh

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 19, 2019
    Bahrain
    The pedal is being built and distributed by Syn directly, meaning he has a company building them under his own brand. The company building them has been having supply chain issues with at least one specific part, delaying mass production.

The upcoming album was made, at least in part, with the platform amp and Syn Gates distortion pedal prototypes.

Last I heard from him on the subject (early July) was that the amp was getting close and further prototypes would be delivered to him “in a few weeks,” but that may have been another delay, or he’s been too busy to evaluate.

Long way to say “no meaningful updates yet.” Welcome back!
    thank you so much ed i appreciate this ! thank you for the kind words 😄❤️

Reactions: Ed Seith
    Upvote 0