• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

SynTv/Buying gear tomorrow 18h EST

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hey everyone!

Just wanted to quickly announce a livestream im doing tomorrow Monday December 20th at 18h EST where I want to share a bit of my own experience as a salesman and help you navigate a little bit on how to ''buy gear'' and give some behind the scene knowledge on the music gear market.

I also want to talk about Syn's guitar, some of the differences and other such things like that so ya know, come if you wanna hang, if you have question, shoot for them as well and i am just looking to have a good time with whoever shows up!

- Rad :rock-hand:

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.
    Hey everyone!

Just wanted to quickly announce a livestream im doing tomorrow Monday December 20th at 18h EST where I want to share a bit of my own experience as a salesman and help you navigate a little bit on how to ''buy gear'' and give some behind the scene knowledge on the music gear market.

I also want to talk about Syn's guitar, some of the differences and other such things like that so ya know, come if you wanna hang, if you have question, shoot for them as well and i am just looking to have a good time with whoever shows up!

im in tennessee,what time will your stream be

Reactions: Rad Synner
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Heavy Darknez

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Dominican Republic
    www.youtube.com
    Hey everyone!

ill be there again brother <3