• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

SynTV coming soon! Get your own streaming channel šŸ”„

Hey everyone!

We're super excited to announce that streaming is officially coming soon! I know we made an announcement about streaming earlier this year because we were so excited about it, but after several months of hard work on this platform, we can finally say that it's coming to the site soon!

AND we want you all to be involved by having your own channel! By having your own channel, you'll be able to share your guitar tips with other students, host gaming events or contests, or just hang out on stream and chat to name a few things you can do, but the possibilities are endless! Let us know if you're interested in streaming and having a channel of your own by filling out the survey below šŸ˜

If you're interesting in having your own channel fill this out -> Survey

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I have a special announcements, after hearing you all loud and clear, I can now official announce that ''Hot tub Stream Machine'' has been given the green light.

The concept is very simple, every week you will join me in my hot tub with a special guest where I will interview them. Think of ''drinks with Johnny'' but instead of getting drunk with the guest, I just invite them to relax in my hot tub.

Now I just need @Brian Haner Sr. to confirm he will join me on the first edition of it.

But that's not at all, team audentio (surprise @alexj ) will work on an official platform called OnlySynners where for only 99$ a month, you will get exclusive content from me. What content? You'll have to see but i assure you it's worth it.

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Melbourne, Australia
    I have a special announcements, after hearing you all loud and clear, I can now official announce that ''Hot tub Stream Machine'' has been given the green light.

The concept is very simple, every week you will join me in my hot tub with a special guest where I will interview them. Think of ''drinks with Johnny'' but instead of getting drunk with the guest, I just invite them to relax in my hot tub.

Now I just need @Brian Haner Sr. to confirm he will join me on the first edition of it.

But that's not at all, team audentio (surprise @alexj ) will work on an official platform called OnlySynners where for only 99$ a month, you will get exclusive content from me. What content? You'll have to see but i assure you it's worth it.

images.jpeg

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador

I think it would be hilarious if all the guests had to be fully clothed while in the hot tub lol

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    I think it would be hilarious if all the guests had to be fully clothed while in the hot tub lol
    šŸ¤” waitā€¦you might be on to something here. I volunteer to enter the hot tub in a t-Rex costume and when Radu starts blabbing about pointless things I can just bite his head off !

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    T

TheRedMageGuitarist

I can see it now
    Polish_20211109_204542298.jpg

Dominik GrƤber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com

I don't have that much Money right now... Could we maybe do 69$/month?

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hey guys, we love your enthusiasm and we are really excited about SynTv!

Now I wanted to add some much more needed information: filling up the form does NOT guarantee a channel.

SynTv is a gigantic endeavour and as it is in its infancy, there are still some limitations. And so, we will be selective about the content that will appear on SynTv for the moment.

I will soon reach out to all who gave their name and I will schedule 2 google meet next week (to adapt to the different time zone) to meet all of you, give the details of what we are looking for, getting to see how you guys are, etcā€¦ then afterwards we, the Synner Team, will share notes and will decide on whoā€™s most ready to start a channel!

Mind you that for the Synstructors, an additional interview will be required to gage your abilities to teach! :)

Thank you! šŸ¤˜šŸ»

T

TheRedMageGuitarist

Hey guys, we love your enthusiasm and we are really excited about SynTv!

Now I wanted to add some much more needed information: filling up the form does NOT guarantee a channel.

SynTv is a gigantic endeavour and as it is in its infancy, there are still some limitations. And so, we will be selective about the content that will appear on SynTv for the moment.

I will soon reach out to all who gave their name and I will schedule 2 google meet next week (to adapt to the different time zone) to meet all of you, give the details of what we are looking for, getting to see how you guys are, etcā€¦ then afterwards we, the Synner Team, will share notes and will decide on whoā€™s most ready to start a channel!

Mind you that for the Synstructors, an additional interview will be required to gage your abilities to teach! :)

Thank you! šŸ¤˜šŸ»
    @Radu-Cristian Perde is there a time frame for these to be submitted? And is SynTV separate from Synstructor? I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions it's just Bill is interested in all of this stuff but he's on tour right now and won't be able to fill this out until he gets home. He's been super excited for this for over a year!! šŸ¤©

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    @Radu-Cristian Perde is there a time frame for these to be submitted? And is SynTV separate from Synstructor? I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions it's just Bill is interested in all of this stuff but he's on tour right now and won't be able to fill this out until he gets home. He's been super excited for this for over a year!! šŸ¤©
    Hey Jak!

Thanks for your question!

Being a synstructor is a way for skilled students to benefit from their hard work and pass their knowledge onto students. These students can focus on beginner lessons, advanced lessons, specific techniques, or individual learning. There will be certain conditions to be met to become a Syntructor but we will give more details on that very soon!

No, there isn't a time frame for submission per say. Though right now we mostly focus on the platform's launch and who's gonna be on it! But if I remember correctly, didn't you say that you and Bill will share the channel?

T

TheRedMageGuitarist

Hey Jak!

Thanks for your question!

Being a synstructor is a way for skilled students to benefit from their hard work and pass their knowledge onto students. These students can focus on beginner lessons, advanced lessons, specific techniques, or individual learning. There will be certain conditions to be met to become a Syntructor but we will give more details on that very soon!

No, there isn't a time frame for submission per say. Though right now we mostly focus on the platform's launch and who's gonna be on it! But if I remember correctly, didn't you say that you and Bill will share the channel?
    Thank you so much for the response, my friend!! I'm not 100% sure if we're gonna be on the same channel exactly as with his schedule, I don't know if I'll be more of helping him with his channel or not. Like managing it. I just know I wrote him about it and he is really stoked about it, but can't really take time enough to fill out the survey at the moment. I hope that answered your questionšŸ˜‚

• Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner