• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

SynTV coming soon! Get your own streaming channel šŸ”„

Hey everyone!

We're super excited to announce that streaming is officially coming soon! I know we made an announcement about streaming earlier this year because we were so excited about it, but after several months of hard work on this platform, we can finally say that it's coming to the site soon!

AND we want you all to be involved by having your own channel! By having your own channel, you'll be able to share your guitar tips with other students, host gaming events or contests, or just hang out on stream and chat to name a few things you can do, but the possibilities are endless! Let us know if you're interested in streaming and having a channel of your own by filling out the survey below šŸ˜

If you're interesting in having your own channel fill this out -> Survey

Steven Huth

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Of course. Get ready for my Fortnite, Hot tub and ASMR exclusive channel.

Edit: This channel has been cancelled
    The entire reason I joined was to get better at playing guitar and your hot tub streams.........where's that feedback thread at again? :ROFLMAO:

Awesome news about this going live. Not a streamer myself but I am looking forward to watching some streams. The music streaming scene has really taken off the past few years and it's super cool this site is going to get in on it.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    You could use this feature to show us how you change your strings šŸ˜œ
    IMG_20211106_185433.jpg

T

TheRedMageGuitarist

Hi Alex! I have a question about this. Can we have 2 students on one platform? Like I don't really think Bill will be able to keep up with hosting his own channel but I can ask him about it.

T

TheRedMageGuitarist

Also. I am so unbelievably happy and thankful for this. There are so many things that I used to do on the school that I think would fit a lot better under something like this! My hot chocolate chats, and my milking the lessons kind of thing would be brilliant for this! I'M SUPER EXCITED!

just let me know when @Dominik GrƤber has an active channel so I can block it