• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

SynTv/Restringing and working with a Floyd Rose and other guitar stuff - Tuesday 7pm MST

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    For my inaugural stream, I'd promised we'd talk about the Floyd Rose floating bridge system, how to change strings, what makes it different than other tremolo/vibrato bridges and why it's different. Pros and Cons.

And all of that within the context of restringing a Floyd guitar. Hope you'll join me for the fun, and learn some things too! I've been restringing this particular guitar for 30 years, so I should be pretty handy at it!

GET YOUR FIX ON SYNTV!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Shawn Lennie

Free Bird Player
    Dec 12, 2021
    For my inaugural stream, I'd promised we'd talk about the Floyd Rose floating bridge system, how to change strings, what makes it different than other tremolo/vibrato bridges and why it's different. Pros and Cons.

And all of that within the context of restringing a Floyd guitar. Hope you'll join me for the fun, and learn some things too! I've been restringing this particular guitar for 30 years, so I should be pretty handy at it!

GET YOUR FIX ON SYNTV!
    Maybe a good place to ask this quickly. When I bought my syn custom-s it said "Schechter warranty only for string gauge "9-42" but came with "10-46" and syn uses 10-52...so technically I can't use any other gauge than 9-42??

Reactions: William B.

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com

GET YOUR FIX ON SYNTV!
    Awesome Ed!!

Reactions: Ed Seith

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France

GET YOUR FIX ON SYNTV!
    Sorry I will not be able participate because it's in middle of night in France 😭

Mike Creuzer

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    You should be able to watch it even without having an account on Synner. At least my sister was able to watch my stream without any problems.
    Yeah only special events will require membership. Hopefully we can do plenty of free streams. Streaming is expensive hence the bombardment of bud light commercials on twitch but we will do what we can.

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy

GET YOUR FIX ON SYNTV!
    Don't have a Floyd rose (yet) but can't wait for this!!!

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    That's awesome! Is this Legends only? I know a friend who might find this super helpfull
    All members. You need to log in, but it's free. (or maybe you DON'T need to log in? I don't know - take Mike's word over mine)

Last edited:
    Reactions: Dominik Gräber