• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Synyster Gates School Merch?

G

Guitar related things of course. Picks, straps, maybe even a signature string set or something. But maybe some stuff to help progress through the school as well.
I know when I was first learning I had like 4 chords and basic riff tab books that I cherished like the bible. Maybe you could make one based on the school. You know, list the chords off in the order you learn them in the videos and what not. Sort of like a learning aid for new players.
Clothing would also be nice. Some nice “Syn Gates School” hats, t-shirts, and hoodies would do well.
I’m also a fan of the sticker idea. I’m a huge fan of ruining my guitar case and amp with stickers so that suits me pretty well.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Samuel Desjardins

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
montreal, canada
Not really linked to merch, but if the website team could set up a Twitch account so that Syn or Paapa Gates can stream some live lessons or clinics and answer questions, that would be awesome! (if they are willing too of course)
An example of what i mean would be as trivium guitarist Matt heafy did, the live stream was later saved and posted on youtube

Man Raf

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hello guys.I had created a guitar channel recently and i had a guitar cover of so far away by avenged sevenfold.I want to have your opinion about my cover and what do you suggest me to progress on guitar.Thank you so much.