Tabs, Backing and ALL that costs

Gregg's_SYNquest

Campfire Attention Holder
Supporter
Legend
    I try not to dupe but couldn't find an answer. I and way many musicians pay other sites for A7X music, tabs, scores and the list goes on.
    Is there a "suggested" list of providers Syngates approve of or suggest?
    SYNGATES (the best)
    Ultimate Tabs
    Musescore
    YouTube Premium
    Amazon (equip and mp3)
    I pay these places happily but is there a better answer? YES!
    I don't know what that is.
    HELP!!!!

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Use your ear.. thats probably the best tab. I mean.. if you know the scales well enough the dots are easy to connect. I dont spent time or a lot of time learning syn solos but if I did I'd be slowing it right down and trying to identify the scales he used. I feel it'd.get.easier woth each song.

Reactions: Gregg's_SYNquest

Jesse Salmons

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Nov 11, 2019
    Indiana
    Honestly if you’re just trying to learn these solo’s, I recommend Songsterr or watching a good cover on YouTube and using the slow down feature to learn the notes. Tabs a lot of times will get you in the ballpark, but sometimes its best to use other methods

David Aceves

Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    I try not to dupe but couldn't find an answer. I and way many musicians pay other sites for A7X music, tabs, scores and the list goes on.
    Is there a "suggested" list of providers Syngates approve of or suggest?
    SYNGATES (the best)
    Ultimate Tabs
    Musescore
    YouTube Premium
    Amazon (equip and mp3)
    I pay these places happily but is there a better answer? YES!
    I don't know what that is.
    HELP!!!!
    Ultimate tabs is good, those are all good resources but as @Calvin Phillips pointed out try using your ear and use the tabs as a way to correct yourself. It's something I'm working on as well. It will be well worth it

Reactions: Gregg's_SYNquest

redlipsofdeceit

• Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Honestly if you’re just trying to learn these solo’s, I recommend Songsterr or watching a good cover on YouTube and using the slow down feature to learn the notes. Tabs a lot of times will get you in the ballpark, but sometimes its best to use other methods
    To me, a beginner, YouTube tutorials are very helpful, 'cause I still have a hard time figuring out the strumming pattern of a song. And learning something by ear is wayyyyy out of my league rn.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Gregg's_SYNquest

Supporter
    Legend
    There's song books from Hal-Leonard, I got 3 of them, says "Recorded Versions Guitar, Authentic Transcriptions with Notes and Tablature".
    I think they're official, one I bought was $19.95 other 2 were gifts
    I learned a few things with old Hal-Leonard. He wrote the book I hated the most....theoryo_O

Gregg's_SYNquest

Supporter
    Legend
    To me, a beginner, YouTube tutorials are very helpful, 'cause I still have a hard time figuring out the strumming pattern of a song. And learning something by ear is wayyyyy out of my league rn.
    I try to use any and ALL avenues in search of good help. YouTube IS one of the best for sure at 50%!