• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Guitar Tabs don't sync to audio from video?

HaughtyPhoenix3

Garage band Groupie
Mar 5, 2022
My tabs aren't syncing to the videos right. they do play but just first measure of the tab, which i could just scroll myself right? well the tabs is playing so it throws me back to the top of tab.

Is anyone else having tab issues? I've tried both Firefox and Chrome to no avail. Am I missing something?

Screenshot.png

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Javier Wienarjati

Campfire Attention Holder
Dec 7, 2021
Indonesia
www.instagram.com
I've been working on fixing them. All beginner lessons are synced and I'm working on the intermediate ones
Hi Radu, if there's anything I can do to help, hit me up. I did a lot of transcribing, slicing and sync on my GP8 and soundslice lately.
I'm learning syn sweep etude X, already well synced but crazy hard. Lol. Thank you🙌

Upvote 0

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hi Radu, if there's anything I can do to help, hit me up. I did a lot of transcribing, slicing and sync on my GP8 and soundslice lately.
    I'm learning syn sweep etude X, already well synced but crazy hard. Lol. Thank you🙌
    Hey Javier, I appreciate the offer but at the moment, it's a task I prefer to do alone!

Keep at practicing!

• Love
    Reactions: Javier Wienarjati
    Upvote 0