• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Take a break, have a meme

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    And that's why I enjoy the single life. No one to give me shit when I buy a new bass pissed on by Johnny. After all, I am a strong independent man who needs no one 💪
    Who the f*ck do you think you're fooling, Radu? Everybody knows that you cry yourself to sleep every night because you're single. And you're single because you are a bass player and no one wants to date bass players.

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    IMG_20210526_212301.jpg

Ok I'll stop now 😂

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Who the f*ck do you think you're fooling, Radu? Everybody knows that you cry yourself to sleep every night because you're single. And you're single because you are a bass player and no one wants to date bass players.
    Jesus fucking christ. That was fucking brutal... love the spirit!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    It's just not fair. But there's a theory in the fan groups that he's actually a vampire because dude just does not age.

Eat healthy
    Stay out of direct sunlight, and wear sunscreen when you can't
    Have enough money that you can buy babies on the black market to drink their bone marrow extract.

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Eat healthy
    Stay out of direct sunlight, and wear sunscreen when you can't
    Have enough money that you can buy babies on the black market to drink their bone marrow extract.
    As a fellow from Transylvania, I can confirm the part about babies and bone marrow extract.