• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Take a break, have a meme

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend+
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    I can read sheet music! But I’m very bad at translating it to guitar 😅
    6A6DCC3B-C460-4784-8FEC-D46743FF5973.jpeg

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    View attachment 2833
    Accurate af ! Last show I saw was 2017…Metallica and A7X in Atlanta and you’re damn right I was in the “bar” area 😂 🤘🏻 drinks and comfy chairs….yes please !

Last night for BTBAM, I was in my usual place - near the front of the "fans" section.

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    View attachment 2833
    Accurate af ! Last show I saw was 2017…Metallica and A7X in Atlanta and you’re damn right I was in the “bar” area 😂 🤘🏻 drinks and comfy chairs….yes please !

I was in the front area at the LBC show and went into the pit halfway through the show. Before the last song ,went towards the bar area cause that's where the exit was, waited for who I was with cause we got separated and worried about traffic. Was an amazing time!
    Didn't know what I was doing in the pit, running in circles I think. I tried practicing like how they did in that documentary Ed shared, it's difficult