• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Technical difficulties.

Hey everyone, one thing that I’ve noticed about the community forums is the volume of requests and comments that revolve around the subject of guitar technique, the facilitation of certain sounds that fall under specific technique categories (Alternate picking, sweep picking, bending, vibrato), and the challenges presented by said technical facilitation. (Hand synchronisation, building speed, tension control, physical pain etc).
To help you guys achieve your goals, and to provide some practical solutions to a complex subject area, I’m looking to take on 2-3 students face-to-face (either Skype/FaceTime/London UK based) somewhat as a form of research. (I wanna see if my weird method works for another person and to find out more about how guitar students approach technical challenge on the instrument). As the school is free, and because I’ve gained so much from everyone involved, I’m more than happy to make lessons/tutorials absolutely 100% free. And if all goes well, and people make some progress, I’ll stick up a few key insights on the community riff page 🙂
Much love, Aaron 😘