• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Temporary alternatives while videos are down?

hlawa

One Stringer
Dec 6, 2021
Hi All,

Hope all's well! I was wondering if the community is using any alternative resources while the videos for the School are being sorted out.

To follow the roadmap of the lessons would you recommend I just search each respective class on Google or YouTube (eg. Major Scale)?

Just looking to follow some structure until the videos come back up.

Cheers,

Hlawa

Qwerty1928

Campfire Attention Holder
Jun 6, 2020
Funny Justin and Jake got mentioned here, those are definitely my 2 go-to choices as well :D

It's indeed good to have a few options, as you quickly notice different teachers have different sticking points.

Looking forward the lessons being back up here though, as think this is the best place for all picking-technique-exercises things. :cool:

Upvote 0

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Trust we are just as bummed as you guys that the lessons are down.
    In my opinion, Papa and Syn have curated the BEST lessons available online FOR FREE !
    However, I personally like to just jam and learn a song and for that, I always go to Marty Swartz (Marty Music on YouTube) or Carl Brown (Guitarlessons365)
    Marty is great for beginners or people who like things really broken down and slow, Carl is usually more fast paced in his lessons. Hope this helps someone !

Reactions: Qwerty1928
    Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection