• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Thank you all so much

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
Jul 5, 2022
Hello Synners.

I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of your help in enabling me to get everything required to start learning guitar. I would never have worked it all out otherwise. Your patience was amazing.

Unfortunately I have an exam on Thursday (as long as I pass I will be a registered mental health nurse again eeek) and I've been on placement so I have not had much time to practice but when I do, I absolutely love it.

Anyone debating getting a Synyster Custom S, just do it. I couldn't love mine more. I am really looking forward to the day when I can help others as much as you all helped me. 💜

Attachments

• 20220824_170746.jpg
    20220824_170746.jpg
    819.1 KB · Views: 103

TheTroller

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 16, 2020
I wouldn't get a Synyster model because it's too much of an investment for something that doesn't really fit my aims. At most I would see it as a decent souvenir that sounds good recording wise. But I wouldn't use it as my primary instrument, as it's too personalized for me.

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
Jul 5, 2022
I wouldn't get a Synyster model because it's too much of an investment for something that doesn't really fit my aims. At most I would see it as a decent souvenir that sounds good recording wise. But I wouldn't use it as my primary instrument, as it's too personalized for me.
I can understand that. I am so glad I got mine though, it is making learning to play an absolute dream. If I was more experienced and playingn or others though maybe I would get another guitar as well (although I already have a ZV fractured mirror on the way as it was a steal).
I would recommend trying one out in the store though incase you change your mind 😊

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
Jul 5, 2022
Thanks so much everyone. Once the exam is out of the way I'll have much more time to play around. I was finding it a pain to get the amp out each time to practice so I bought a fender micro mustang and it's a game changer. I have so much to learn but that's okay because it is going to be a beautiful process and I have all of you to help me out 😊

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
Staff member
Legend+
Fucking Legend
Nov 11, 2019
That’s wonderful! So happy for you. It’s a great guitar and far more versatile than one might think. I have recorded all styles of music with it; jazz, country - you name it. Ironically, the hardest thing to do on it is sound like Syn, because, well - he’s Syn.
Good luck and post vids of your progress. Most of all - HAVE FUN!!!
(And congrats on the nursing gig!)
Cheers!
pg

• Love
Reactions: Ed Seith

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
Jul 5, 2022
That’s wonderful! So happy for you. It’s a great guitar and far more versatile than one might think. I have recorded all styles of music with it; jazz, country - you name it. Ironically, the hardest thing to do on it is sound like Syn, because, well - he’s Syn.
Good luck and post vids of your progress. Most of all - HAVE FUN!!!
(And congrats on the nursing gig!)
Cheers!
pg
Thanks so much! I am trying to find someone else to teach me whilst the videos are changing over on Synner but I'm not finding any as manageable as yours. Hopefully the videos will be back soon but I get it, these things take time.

So for now I'm just getting used to how the guitar feels and just making noise. Lots of loud noise!

I'm looking forward to your next stream and cannot wait to hear what you have been up to.
Take care.

Synner Endless Summer Collection