• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Thank you for the webinar

Saphyra

New Student
Dec 16, 2021
France
Hello everyone, I want to say thank you to Synyster Gates, Papa Gates, the staff team and everyone for this great webinar ❤
It was my first webinar, so I was a little stressed because, for people who were at the stream, I wanted to ask my question about being stress how to control it and accept the mistakes but I wasn't sure if I should or if it was a dumb question 😅
I finally did and I had all the tips from everyone and of course Syn and PG
Thank you again for the tips and I hope I will stop being always stressed too many often since years
And of course out of this topic, it was amazing to see you all and I enjoyed the stream 😄

I can't wait for the next step

I won't forget : Synners are winners 🤘
See you soon later 😊

Saphyra (or Emma as you want XD)

Saphyra

New Student
Dec 16, 2021
France
Thank YOU for being there and having a great time! Just remember, there are no dumb questions here, and I'm so glad you did ask your question! I hope that you continue to make great progress with your playing! ❤️
Sure, I would like to share you some piano pieces but stress has unfortunately increased 😔
That is why I asked but for a week or two, I felt a little improving in being less stressed but it's not totally perfect
When I asked this question, it's because I felt I failed in sharing my experience on piano, like I didn't show what I could do on piano :/

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Sure, I would like to share you some piano pieces but stress has unfortunately increased 😔
    That is why I asked but for a week or two, I felt a little improving in being less stressed but it's not totally perfect
    When I asked this question, it's because I felt I failed in sharing my experience on piano, like I didn't show what I could do on piano :/
    Hey, I promise ya, you haven't failed anything st all! It's perfectly normal to feel nervous or stressed! You take all the time in the world that you need, and when you're ready, we'll all be hear to cheer you on as we see what you can do! The Synner fam is always behind you, and we will always understand ❤️ you got this!

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    Hey, I promise ya, you haven't failed anything st all! It's perfectly normal to feel nervous or stressed! You take all the time in the world that you need, and when you're ready, we'll all be hear to cheer you on as we see what you can do! The Synner fam is always behind you, and we will always understand ❤️ you got this!
    Thank you for supporting, the day I record a piano piece, I will share this on Synner 😊

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    I’m so glad you came and hung out today Emma ! You definitely got the best advice. And if you wanna get more comfy go ahead and post up some videos here in the community. We got you girl ! Don’t be shy 😊
    It doesn’t have to be perfection. Just post up you having fun and enjoying what you’re doing. That means so much more to me personally than a super polished video. We are all learning and growing together and get nervous, it’s okay !

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    We fucking appreciate you in this community Saphyra!!! I'm really glad you came in and joined the conversation and your question was a really important one and I know how much it meant to you to have it answered so really, always feel free to speak in here!!!

Really looking forward to see you play the piano!

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    I’m so glad you came and hung out today Emma ! You definitely got the best advice. And if you wanna get more comfy go ahead and post up some videos here in the community. We got you girl ! Don’t be shy 😊
    It doesn’t have to be perfection. Just post up you having fun and enjoying what you’re doing. That means so much more to me personally than a super polished video. We are all learning and growing together and get nervous, it’s okay !
    Haha of course, I don't want to make fake videos XD
    But thank you for your kindness 😊

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    We fucking appreciate you in this community Saphyra!!! I'm really glad you came in and joined the conversation and your question was a really important one and I know how much it meant to you to have it answered so really, always feel free to speak in here!!!

Really looking forward to see you play the piano!
    Haha yep, with all the questions I asked you about that, I thought it would also help me if I asked to everyone to know their point of view 😊, so when I saw the webinar, I took the opportunity to ask
    Thank you for the helping too 😊