• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Thank You Radu & Music Production Class Attendees!

laurenf

Community Manager
Nov 19, 2020
Wisconsin, USA
I can't believe we just concluded the last music production workshop! @Radu-Cristian Perde did an incredible job. :love: Thank you so much to those who were able to make it live and if you couldn't join us, we'll be posting one of the recordings on Monday or some time next week in the SynGates Stream media gallery. :pink-heart:

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    I can't believe we just concluded the last music production workshop! @Radu-Cristian Perde did an incredible job. :love: Thank you so much to those who were able to make it live and if you couldn't join us, we'll be posting one of the recordings on Monday or some time next week in the SynGates Stream media gallery. :pink-heart:
    Thank you Lauren!! :)

• Love
    Reactions: laurenf

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    AMAZING CLASS RABU!!! Thank you for all that amazing information!! You're very talented! i Loved so much the class!! 🤘 🙌 💞 and i love u too if you didn't read the chat! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y) waiting for more class in the future! :)
    It really has been my absolute pleasure!! Thank you so much for coming down to the workshop as well, loved your presence and loved your questions too! Now I am looking forward to you getting that guitar you mentionned you wanted to buy ;) I did read the chat but the I still really appreciate this, right back at you!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

• Love
    Reactions: Gabby Heafy

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    It really has been my absolute pleasure!! Thank you so much for coming down to the workshop as well, loved your presence and loved your questions too! Now I am looking forward to you getting that guitar you mentionned you wanted to buy ;) I did read the chat but the I still really appreciate this, right back at you!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
    Thank you Rabu! :) obviously I'll need your help to know which guitar I should buy! 🙌🙌💞

• Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Melbourne, Australia
    I think the syn gates stream is behind a paywall because that's also where the legends only quarterly webinars recordings are posted. I'm not sure this particular one is intentionally behind. Paywall but the legends webinar replays are I think 😅

Yeah, that's what struck me as odd, I would have figured as these sessions were open to all to attend that the recordings would be also.

Synner Endless Summer Collection