• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Thank you Syn for signing my guitar, writing me a letter, and sending me your picks!

Zachary Virga

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
New Orleans, Louisiana
I just wanted to thank Synyster Gates for signing my guitar with a personalized autograph, gifting me some of his personal guitar picks that were used live onstage, and writing me a personalized letter!

I've been a huge fan of Syn since I was 8 years old and this is definitely a wonderful gesture that means an incredible amount to me. This man has been such an influence to me, and is indubitably the best guitarist in music today, not only for his intense playing skills, but also his love for his fans.

I hope I get to meet you one day and thank you in person. Thank you for everything Syn! foREVer a fan! ❤

Pictures of the Guitar, Letter, and Picks

beatrix

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 19, 2020
    Italy
    I just wanted to thank Synyster Gates for signing my guitar with a personalized autograph, gifting me some of his personal guitar picks that were used live onstage, and writing me a personalized letter!

I've been a huge fan of Syn since I was 8 years old and this is definitely a wonderful gesture that means an incredible amount to me. This man has been such an influence to me, and is indubitably the best guitarist in music today, not only for his intense playing skills, but also his love for his fans.

I hope I get to meet you one day and thank you in person. Thank you for everything Syn! foREVer a fan! ❤

omg 😭😭😭😭

Synner Endless Summer Collection

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.

Syn and the whole a7x band are really good people..they havent forgotten where they came from..the only reason they dont do meet and greet is there would be so many people that they would never make it to the show and to make the crowds smaller they would have to charge money and matt said they didnt feel right about that either

Zachary Virga

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate it. It's truly amazing to me and I still can't believe it!

Wow! 😲 This is so awesome, dude!!!! Congrats!!!! I hope you can meet him in person someday (I hope I can as well lol)!

If you don't mind me asking: how did you manage to get this?

So it's a bit of an interesting story, but I had bought this guitar back in September of 2020. When I received the guitar 2 weeks later, I had an issue with the guitar. I contacted the Synyster Gates Store and they allowed me to send the guitar back to them to fix the issue. They sent me a return label for the guitar and a few months later, I eventually got it back in the mail with Syn's personalized signatures, 3 picks, and a letter from Syn himself :D

I can't believe it happened to me out of all people. I'm incredibly lucky and I treasure it so much.

Last edited:

Cooper Brady

Free Bird Player
  • Nov 2, 2020
    Augusta, Georgia
    Thank everyone! I appreciate it. It's truly amazing to me and I still can't believe it!

So it's a bit of an interesting story, but I had bought this guitar back in September of 2020. When I received the guitar 2 weeks later, I had an issue with the guitar. I contacted the Synyster Gates Store and they allowed me to send the guitar back to them to fix the issue. They sent me a return label for the guitar and a few months later, I eventually got it back in the mail with Syn's personalized signatures, 3 picks, and a letter from Syn himself :D

I can't believe it happened to me out of all people. I'm incredibly lucky and I treasure it so much.
    I'll have whatever guitar issue he's having.

Synner Endless Summer Collection