• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Thank you!

Syn Gates

🦾
Staff member
Legend+
Sep 18, 2019
Huntington Beach
Yo fam, just wanted to express my thanks to everyone involved in the stream today. Whether you built it, participated in it, or simply kicked back and watched, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I wanna do big things here. I want to create REAL value for all of you. Not just value that you rent from this platform, but value that you own and can take with you to help pave the straightest path to all of your goals.
I want to provide insight and tools that you may have never thought to apply or perhaps have never heard of.

Most important, I want to build this WITH you. I want you to experience building a beautiful home that you are proud of. A home that is accomplishing what other homes dream of. An experience that will supplement every journey you take in your beautiful lives.

Lastly, enough of the sweet stuff-LETS FUCKING GO🦾

T

TheRedMageGuitarist

Yo fam, just wanted to express my thanks to everyone involved in the stream today. Whether you built it, participated in it, or simply kicked back and watched, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I wanna do big things here. I want to create REAL value for all of you. Not just value that you rent from this platform, but value that you own and can take with you to help pave the straightest path to all of your goals.
I want to provide insight and tools that you may have never thought to apply or perhaps have never heard of.

Most important, I want to build this WITH you. I want you to experience building a beautiful home that you are proud of. A home that is accomplishing what other homes dream of. An experience that will supplement every journey you take in your beautiful lives.

Hell yeah man! It blew my mind how awesome everything is turning out. Thank you so much for this genius vision of yours, all of us entrepreneurs are eternally grateful! 🙏

Syn Gates

🦾
Staff member
Legend+
Sep 18, 2019
Huntington Beach
Hell yeah man! It blew my mind how awesome everything is turning out. Thank you so much for this genius vision of yours, all of us entrepreneurs are eternally grateful! 🙏
Thanks Jak, you’ve done so much for this community, I hope you enjoy the progress!

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com

What an unbelievable day haha I’ve been on cloud 9 ever since we got off the stream. I can’t wait for all that’s to come! LFG 😎

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    As I said on Jaime’s page a bit ago, it feels surreal. There has been so much anticipation of the app and the streaming capability and it’s finally fucking happening ! I have no doubt all of these amazing new goodies that Santa Syn and the elves at Audentio have brought to us are truly going to catapult this community to the next level and enrich all of our lives. Thank you Syn for everything you’ve put into this, and im fucking stoked ! 🤘🏻

Syn Gates

🦾
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Sep 18, 2019
    Huntington Beach
    As I said on Jaime’s page a bit ago, it feels surreal. There has been so much anticipation of the app and the streaming capability and it’s finally fucking happening ! I have no doubt all of these amazing new goodies that Santa Syn and the elves at Audentio have brought to us is truly going to catapult this community to the next level and enrich all of lives. Thank you Syn for everything you’ve put into this, and im fucking stoked ! 🤘🏻
    Thanks for taking care of our beautiful family, I appreciate you so very much!

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK

It's truly an honour to be a part of this, hell it feels like a dream in a sense! I know damn well that our future here is bright as fuck, and I just cannot wait to see what's in store for us all! You, Papa and the Audentio team have truly spoilt us, and I know we're all eternally grateful! LET'S FUCKIN GO!!
    🤘 💀 🤘

MetalheadStoner69420

New Student
    Dec 10, 2021
    Hey whatsup love A7X let's all aim higher and shoot for the stars
    received_950533615820305.jpeg

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Seriously, what a ride. 2021 started with such high hopes and while much has improved over 2020, there’s still a whole lot more improvement the world would like to see.

Having the app and SynTV hit - and FUCKING WORK - in December is like the ultimate way to go into 2022 feeling like yeah, we’re gonna be okay soon. We’re gonna make it. We’ve got family (cue pic of Vin Diesel here).

If anyone had told me when I was a kid that someday it would be possible to chat with a rock star from the comfort of home, I’d have laughed it off, but it’s real and seeing the pieces come together over the last few years has been hugely rewarding. Seeing the community of positivity, friendship and family come together and look out for each other is just everything. I love you guys.

Syn, my man, I wish you so much continued luck tomorrow as you, Matt and the crew step boldly
    Into another future. I’ve got my ETH and I’m ready to mint. LFG!

Syn Gates

🦾
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Sep 18, 2019
    Huntington Beach
    Seriously, what a ride. 2021 started with such high hopes and while much has improved over 2020, there’s still a whole lot more improvement the world would like to see.

Having the app and SynTV hit - and FUCKING WORK - in December is like the ultimate way to go into 2022 feeling like yeah, we’re gonna be okay soon. We’re gonna make it. We’ve got family (cue pic of Vin Diesel here).

If anyone had told me when I was a kid that someday it would be possible to chat with a rock star from the comfort of home, I’d have laughed it off, but it’s real and seeing the pieces come together over the last few years has been hugely rewarding. Seeing the community of positivity, friendship and family come together and look out for each other is just everything. I love you guys.

Syn, my man, I wish you so much continued luck tomorrow as you, Matt and the crew step boldly
    Into another future. I’ve got my ETH and I’m ready to mint. LFG!
    My man Truth! I told you and I meant it, you are the pulse of this community. You’ve been here since day one. You’ve witnessed the code hacks, the busted wheels, the pushed back promises. We r beyond lucky to have you.

This is just the beginning and we are all so thankful for how you will exploited, used, and abused now that we have a livestream for you to serve out the remainder of your sentence 😘 Don’t know who slammed the gavel on ya but thank god they did. I love you brother!!

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com

THANK YOU! I am very excited for everything that will come and I am sure that everything you say we can do in this beautiful family! You have my unconditional support and all my love!! LFG!!!!!! :rock-hand: :rock-hand: and im soo excited for tomorrow!!! i need a hobo! haha