• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Thank you❤️

Syn Gates

🦾
Staff member
Legend+
Sep 18, 2019
Huntington Beach
:synner:Yo Family!

I just wanted to express my deepest gratitude for everyone that showed up today. I had such an amazing time kicking things off with Papa Gates and our lovely host and dear friend, Radu.

I can’t wait to do more of these. We didn’t even scratch the surface of what we have in store for you all. I’m so excited to share my life’s passion with you, piece by piece, note by note.

I’ve been so fortunate to have an amazing father who’s given me a front row seat to talent and experience. I’ve been living a dream having best friends that push me every single day to be a better songwriter, guitar player, producer, performer, and entrepreneur. And the sincere honor of having a family as devoted to each other as you are, is pure heaven.

Let’s keep the passion going Synners, let’s share with each other, learn from one another, and continue to build Synner into the greatest community in the world.

All my love and gratitude,

SYN
:synner:

P.S. Papa Gates is comin at ya with his first song from his new blues record I produced. It’s fuckin killer and I can’t wait for you to hear it at his stream in 2 weeks.
LFG🦾:papa-x: 🦾

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    The stream today was amazing ! The laid back vibe with guitars in hand was most definitely needed and a treat. Hearing anyone talk about something they’re passionate about is always an exhilarating experience and no doubt it sparks that drive in others to pursue the things they love the most.
    And I cannot wait to hear Papa’s new stuff ! The man is absolutely brilliant !

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    Thank you so much Syn and all the Synner team for making this AWESOME Stream. I enjoyed it a lot and I loved it even more!! Waiting happily for everything to come, and very proud to be part of this beautiful family ❤️

I cant wait to hear the new PG's album without a doubt!!! Love you ALL! and Dame mas Tequila!! 😋 ❤️

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    :synner:Yo Family!

I just wanted to express my deepest gratitude for everyone that showed up today. I had such an amazing time kicking things off with Papa Gates and our lovely host and dear friend, Radu.

I can’t wait to do more of these. We didn’t even scratch the surface of what we have in store for you all. I’m so excited to share my life’s passion with you, piece by piece, note by note.

I’ve been so fortunate to have an amazing father who’s given me a front row seat to talent and experience. I’ve been living a dream having best friends that push me every single day to be a better songwriter, guitar player, producer, performer, and entrepreneur. And the sincere honor of having a family as devoted to each other as you are, is pure heaven.

Let’s keep the passion going Synners, let’s share with each other, learn from one another, and continue to build Synner into the greatest community in the world.

All my love and gratitude,

SYN
    :synner:

P.S. Papa Gates is comin at ya with his first song from his new blues record I produced. It’s fuckin killer and I can’t wait for you to hear it at his stream in 2 weeks.
    LFG🦾:papa-x: 🦾
    Thank YOU and your father for doing amazing music and stuffs on Synner School 🤗 it was an amazing stream
    I can't wait to listen the blues album of Papa Gates and the new album of A7X
    I am really glad to be here to discuss with you all about music stuffs ❤❤

I got my first piano performance on April, and I keep trying to think about the tips you gave me to stop stressing from the last webinar (okay there is still a lot of work XD)

Synner Endless Summer Collection