• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

That time when I held a Presentation about A7X in school

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    I remember that some years ago, Back when I was at school I actually Held a Presentation in Avenged Sevenfold.
    We were allowed to choose any topic for this so my choice was easy.

I think it was about ten Minuten. I talked about their discography, the Passing of the Rev and I played Parts of Afterlife and So Far Away to the class. I even got a 1 (an A) for it If I remember correctly.

This came to my mind again because a while ago I was talking to a friend who said I got him Into some A7X with that presentation.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Nobody listens to metal in my school. I can say for sure that Im the only high school student playing guitar and listening to other styles away from pop and rap
    Seriously? 😳 I mean we definetly Had Not many that liked Metal but there were some and some you wouldn't think they would but they did.

• Sad
    Reactions: Rute Rodrigues

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Yeah, so I listen to metal, jazz, blues and classical, so 2 years ago I was in 9th grade I kinda surfered bullying because of that. They used to make fun of me. Kids are stupid sometimes. Fortunatly Im not in that class anymore jeez
    That's rough. I fucking hate people. I have a pink hoodie which has a unicorn on it and it says "Death Metal". I like to go out with it and hear people talk behind my back stuff like "Hah he's gay". It's kinda funny if you know how to deal with it.

Rute Rodrigues

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Portugal
    That's rough. I fucking hate people. I have a pink hoodie which has a unicorn on it and it says "Death Metal". I like to go out with it and hear people talk behind my back stuff like "Hah he's gay". It's kinda funny if you know how to deal with it.
    Jeez people can be so shit sometimes. Thats why Im not appart of these shitty high school groups and Im just on my world or with good friends of mine that I know since we're in 1st grade and never give a shit to anybody else. You know what I say? BE YOURSELF.

Edward John

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Yeah, so I listen to metal, jazz, blues and classical, so 2 years ago I was in 9th grade I kinda surfered bullying because of that. They used to make fun of me. Kids are stupid sometimes. Fortunatly Im not in that class anymore jeez
    Sorry to hear that, it's a shame M. Shadows isn't everywhere to beat the crap out of idiots like that. Yeah, friends are fleeting, family is family.

• Haha
    Reactions: Rute Rodrigues