• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

The grammys

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Haven't watched it in 20 years. Same 7 people win over and over and over. I was going to watch when A7X was up for an award a few years back, until I found out the metal category was not going to be televised.
Let me guess - Beyonce', Lady Gaga & Taylor Swift won.
I was watching the "non-televised" categories on live stream both years that Avenged and Trivium were up for awards, and it turns out all the talent ended up on that part of the ceremony... There were all these crazy musicians from all kinds of styles, from world music to jazz fusion, it was really entertaining to watch.

But it's quite a dichotomy from the actual ceremony and a reflection of the world we live in when it comes to art and entertainment.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Haven't watched it in 20 years. Same 7 people win over and over and over. I was going to watch when A7X was up for an award a few years back, until I found out the metal category was not going to be televised.
Let me guess - Beyonce', Lady Gaga & Taylor Swift won.
Yup I didn't watch too
but Rick beato said these two videos were gold. They were.