• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

The LESSON Challenge

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    So this is what I thought we could do to get back to learning and make 2020 great again :ROFLMAO:
    I would like to challenge everybody who feels like participating to do a video based off a Lesson from the school. It can be any lesson or etude you want (besides maybe "how to hold your guitar"). And I want everybody to be able to participate.

Here are the RULES:
    -
    record a video using what you learned from one lesson
    - don't play what was played in the lesson 1:1 but make something original
    - share it here and write which lesson it is based off and what you did in your video / what you learned in the lesson

Here's what I want to leave UP TO YOU:
    - the length of the video
    - how complex or creative it is

What I mean by that is that you can really do whatever you want as long as you base it off of a lesson. A simple chord progression you like? Go for it! Playing a nice fingerstyle melody based off one or two chords? Sure. Write a little solo using one position of a scale? Awesome. Rewrite a Nickelback song using stuff you learned. Or go full synyster and do a backing track, solo over it, create your own etude or record a whole song. Whatever you like.
    Maybe experiment with cool sounds on your amp to make your progression your own.

Not sure if we had something similar before but I found it to be a good time to kick off a new challenge. So what do you think? Do you like it? Are you in? :D

Synner Endless Summer Collection