• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

The NEW Synner drop has landed! šŸ”„šŸ¤Œ

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    If yā€™all havenā€™t heard yet, the new Synner collection dropped yesterday in the store and SHEEEESH! It is next level! šŸ¤ÆšŸ”„

So many excellent pieces, which ones are you lot diggin on the most?? I think my favorite would have to be the ā€œDeath Defi Teeā€. The contrast of the dye with the color pop of the smiley and back graphic are just perfection šŸ¤Œ

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Jamie, hear me out - That Last Call shortsleeve is so good it's straight up fuckin UNFAIR :ROFLMAO: It's absolutely gorgeous! I managed to sort out ordering last night (way sooner than planned) so now I CANNOT wait for that beauty to get here!! Wen, WEN?! šŸ¤˜šŸ’€šŸ¤˜
    You were able to order one??? Oh hell yes! šŸŽ‰šŸ”„šŸŽ‰ Such a good one šŸ‘šŸ‘ The side graphic wraps its way around the back of the shirt and itā€™s just šŸ¤ŒšŸ¤Œ

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    You were able to order one??? Oh hell yes! šŸŽ‰šŸ”„šŸŽ‰ Such a good one šŸ‘šŸ‘ The side graphic wraps its way around the back of the shirt and itā€™s just šŸ¤ŒšŸ¤Œ
    Yeah, I was so worried I wouldn't snag one but I managed to get it covered! For real, it's such an amazing design, I think it's my all-time fav Synner design to date. Gonna cherish that mofo! :love: :love:

• Love
    Reactions: Jamie London
    Synner Endless Summer Collection