• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

The Official Syn Gates School Instagram!

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    What’s up all of you beautiful humans and guitar playing virtuosos!

Some of you may have seen it already but @Jak Angelescu and I wanted to drop an announcement here to let everyone know that the Official Syn Gates School Instagram is now live @ thesyngatesschool 🙌⚡️

Some of the radness that will be taking place there will consist of:
    🟢Featured 'Student of the Week' posts
    🟢Guitar tips from our students as well as their idols!
    🟢Contest announcements
    🟢Amp and recording help and tips
    🟢Lesson features
    🟢Future Masterclass information with a renowned shredder
    🟢News and updates
    🟢And more!

Head on over, give it a follow, and spread the word if you wouldn’t mind! Let’s continue to grow this already incredible and thriving community to new heights! 🙌

SGS Insta: https://bit.ly/2W0RgwU

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    J

Jak Angelescu

This is going to be off the charts for sure! Jamie and I make such an insane duo. We are literally like Batman and Robin but cooler without anybody being the main lead, lol. We both have such strong points in already we have had many conversations with each other about what we plan to do with this page. You guys are gonna love it!!
    I look forward to being your sidekick, Mr. London😎

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    This is going to be off the charts for sure! Jamie and I make such an insane duo. We are literally like Batman and Robin but cooler without anybody being the main lead, lol. We both have such strong points in already we have had many conversations with each other about what we plan to do with this page. You guys are gonna love it!!
    I look forward to being your sidekick, Mr. London😎
    Sidekick y sidekick! (That’s what 2 years of Spanish class got me 🤪)
    But seriously, everything Jak said is on point. I can’t make it sound any better then that so I’ll shut up but I’m equally as excited! 😁

• Haha
    Reactions: Jak Angelescu
    Synner Endless Summer Collection