• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

The perfect band logo

Daniel Sobota

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Dubrovnik, Croatia
What's everyone's perfect band logo? The more I look at it, the more I think Dissection has the absolute best logo ever. Emperor and Mayhem for the runner-ups.
183_logo.jpg

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Ooh, that's a good question! A few bands that come to mind are Gojira, Slayer, and Opeth. Opeth's logo mixes elegance and aggressive looking text to make a logo that really matches the bands music. Gojira's logo is easily identifiable, kind of spooky, and stands out on it's own like Gojira! Slayer's slash marks logo is one of the most recognizable logos in the metal world for good reason. You see those red slash marks that look like it was carved aggressively in someones arm and you can immediately tell what band logo it is. It also gives you a pretty good idea of what you're going into when listening to Slayer.

61GpyKwbcUL._AC_SX450_.jpg

af5d156fa5eb1229df171ea3e8163dd2.jpg

254682-emp.jpg

Cooper Brady

Free Bird Player
  • Nov 2, 2020
    Augusta, Georgia
    I know it's cliche, but Metallica's is so iconic. You'd recognized the logo if it were just the M and A back to back. Nirvana's Dead W*ore also has to be up there. Some other ones I need to mention are the Rolling Stones, TooL, the Dream Theater "Majesty" M, and, of course, the Deathbat. So I'd say all of these are in contention.

Synner Endless Summer Collection