• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

The Rad Synner Show #3 - Hector Trejo

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hey everyone!

Some you might have heard his name there and there but now, I really want all of you to get more familiar with him! My next guest will be the one and only @Hector Trejo!!!!!

Hector has been member of the Synner family since the very beginning and has massively contributed to this community in more ways than others. Tomorrow, Friday March 25th, he will be releasing his first record called ''Beyond Boundary'' and I want to support him as he's one of us! As such, I will be doing a little something extra for this edition of ''The Rad Synner Show'': we will be doing a listening party of his record!

The live stream will start at 15h EST on Saturday March 26th with the album playing from start to finish and as soon as it ends, him and I will directly jump into a talk to dive into himself, his album and lots of other topics like his insane Synyster Gates guitar collection!

My project(7).jpg

I'll see y'all on the stream!

- Rad

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I've got a busy day, but I hope to be there. Hector is not just a great guitar player, he's a wonderfully talented MUSICIAN, and what I've heard of this album so far bears that out. Can't wait to hear the rest this morning and follow it up with some Hector and Rad time tomorrow!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I listened to the whole album earlier, and I am truly beside myself. I haven't enjoyed an instrumental guitar album this much since Passion and Warfare in 1991, I think. Hector is a truly gifted musician, strong songwriter, and a monster guitar player.

That "Goblins" has so much Danny Elfman made me giddy.

Hector Trejo

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Houston, TX
    Thanks everyone for the kind words! I was describing the feeling of finally having my album out there to my friend earlier... but I essentially feel naked and exposed haha! But it means the absolute universe to me that it has been received well and just from the bottom of my heart - thank you so much.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    Thanks everyone for the kind words! I was describing the feeling of finally having my album out there to my friend earlier... but I essentially feel naked and exposed haha! But it means the absolute universe to me that it has been received well and just from the bottom of my heart - thank you so much.
    You album is amazing, I love it
    You are really talented and keep doing music stuff 😄

• Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner