• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

The Result

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hi again!
    Sorry for posting yet another not really guitar related thread but I wanted to share the finished timelapse Video I talked about. It's a custom armguard for archery that I tooled a Lion on and filmed the coloring process.

I wanted to share it here to thank @Aileé Guerra Aréizaga and @Andrei Moraru for letting me use their music for the Video and also bring some Attention to their originals. They deserve it!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

beatrix

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 19, 2020
    Italy
    Hi again!
    Sorry for posting yet another not really guitar related thread but I wanted to share the finished timelapse Video I talked about. It's a custom armguard for archery that I tooled a Lion on and filmed the coloring process.

I wanted to share it here to thank @Aileé Guerra Aréizaga and @Andrei Moraru for letting me use their music for the Video and also bring some Attention to their originals. They deserve it!

😻😻😻😻

• Love
    Reactions: Dominik Gräber