• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

The stage intro

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Im finding it hard to play those string skip tap licks on the stage intro clean.Any tips? Also any exercises for 2 finger tapping?
    Yeah, it is really hard. First of all, practice the parts you're having trouble with slowly and daily. Also try to daily practice it to a metronome and maybe the whole thing as far as you can up to speed.
    Also watch Papa Gates lessons on tapping and try those exercises too. I believe he has some on two finger tapping as well. Lastly have a look at Syns Tapping Etudes and try them. You don't need to get them to 100% speed but the exercise will get your fingers in shape. Good luck. Make sure to share your progress with us! :rock-hand:

Siddharth

Music Theory Bragger
    Jan 19, 2021
    Yeah, it is really hard. First of all, practice the parts you're having trouble with slowly and daily. Also try to daily practice it to a metronome and maybe the whole thing as far as you can up to speed.
    Also watch Papa Gates lessons on tapping and try those exercises too. I believe he has some on two finger tapping as well. Lastly have a look at Syns Tapping Etudes and try them. You don't need to get them to 100% speed but the exercise will get your fingers in shape. Good luck. Make sure to share your progress with us! :rock-hand:
    Thanks! actually i was asking if y'all had any other exercises, already done papa gates lessons for tapping! im going to try those etudes and i'll share my progress for sure! Thanks again!

• Love
    Reactions: Dominik Gräber