• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

The stage outro

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hey Tenn! So I think that what you're talking about is natural harmonics. it's very simple, all you have to do in the context of the stage acoustic solo is to place your finger lightly over the metal bar of the top 3 strings of the 12th fret and of the 5th fret. Do not press down your fingers, all you need to do is to put your index for example on the strings over the right spot!

Let me know if this was clear :)

Upvote 0

Tenn

New Student
    Mar 21, 2023
    Hey Tenn! So I think that what you're talking about is natural harmonics. it's very simple, all you have to do in the context of the stage acoustic solo is to place your finger lightly over the metal bar of the top 3 strings of the 12th fret and of the 5th fret. Do not press down your fingers, all you need to do is to put your index for example on the strings over the right spot!

Let me know if this was clear :)
    Thank you so much for your response. It is very clear and it helps alot. Thank you! 😁

• Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner
    Upvote 0