• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

The Synner App is Here!

Hi everyone, the app is now live on the App Store and Google Play Store!

App Store
Google Play

With the app you can:
  • Watch lessons
  • Create threads and post in other student's threads
  • Ask questions and get community support
  • Post riffs
  • Access SynTV
  • Start conversations with others
Of course, this is not an exhaustive list of everything you can do on the app and there's much more you'll be able to see! We really appreciate everyone's help in making this happen and a big thanks to the beta team for their help. We'll be rolling out an update soon to fix some minor bugs and we are aware of a few more bugs that are still being worked on to get resolved. If you see any issue with the app, please post them here and we hope you guys love the app as much as we do!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    What's the difference from an app and opening my internet browser and accessing the site on my phone? Also do I need to give access to my privacy like microphone and location like some other apps? I understand it's needed for some things but if so can I turn it off? Inexperienced/paranoid/weary
    I downloaded an x-ray lens app once and it was checking my body temperature real time and seemed like it was scanning my fingerprints while zooming in so I deleted it, I think it also showed my location on a top down mini map. Hopefully this is not inspiring
    Do I save data?
    Thanks in advance!

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    What's the difference from an app and opening my internet browser and accessing the site on my phone? Also do I need to give access to my privacy like microphone and location like some other apps? I understand it's needed for some things but if so can I turn it off? Inexperienced/paranoid/weary
    I downloaded an x-ray lens app once and it was checking my body temperature real time and seemed like it was scanning my fingerprints while zooming in so I deleted it, I think it also showed my location on a top down mini map. Hopefully this is not inspiring
    Do I save data?
    Thanks in advance!
    It’s a better experience than running it in a browser on your phone and offers more. The only reason to give access to mic, camera, or pictures is if you have a reason to use them in-app. Not required.

Reactions: William B.