• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

the third day of practice

Tunefulcathodic

Garage band Groupie
  • Jun 9, 2022
    the third day

here I am on the third day, with a lot of embarrassment, and the little finger that doesn't seem to be part of my hand haha. but im exited with this comunity

I can't wait to get to the blues part of PAPA Gates. I saw a little bit of today's live performance today and I was blown away.

Here is the video of the third day

Dan Shipway

Slim Shady
  • Nov 11, 2019
    One of the most important bits of truth/advice for me comes from Warren Huart. Warren is a pretty well known mix engineer on YouTube (Produce Like A Pro) and has worked with Aerosmith, The Frays etc. He said that his first attempts at music production weren't good and his biggest mistake was thinking that he could make them great, he had to learn.

It's the exact same with guitar, in the beginning its not going to sound good and there will be issues such as pinky flail but you are learning and its so important when being critical about your playing to put it into perspective. You sound amazing for 3 days and should definitely be proud of the progress you are making.

The issues you bring up are totally normal and nothing to worry about, hell I've been playing for 10 years and I have only recently started getting my pinky strength up so dont even worry about it! We all make progress at different rates and as I said, for 3 days you sound rad!

Tunefulcathodic

Garage band Groupie
  • Jun 9, 2022
    One of the most important bits of truth/advice for me comes from Warren Huart. Warren is a pretty well known mix engineer on YouTube (Produce Like A Pro) and has worked with Aerosmith, The Frays etc. He said that his first attempts at music production weren't good and his biggest mistake was thinking that he could make them great, he had to learn.

It's the exact same with guitar, in the beginning its not going to sound good and there will be issues such as pinky flail but you are learning and its so important when being critical about your playing to put it into perspective. You sound amazing for 3 days and should definitely be proud of the progress you are making.

The issues you bring up are totally normal and nothing to worry about, hell I've been playing for 10 years and I have only recently started getting my pinky strength up so dont even worry about it! We all make progress at different rates and as I said, for 3 days you sound rad!
    Wow Amazing words, thanks a lot man!!!!