• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

The Ultimate Reward

Well, I don’t know who the Jealous Janices were, but come on! He ain’t Oprah kids!
“You get a guitar, and YOU get a guitar! EVERYONE GETS A GUITAR!”
I cannot think of ANYONE who deserves this gift more than Jak and I am so happy and so excited for her!
She knows how much I appreciate her, she is not only a leader here, but also a friend to me and many other students.
This school is a special group of people and that in itself is a reward for all involved.
I’ve never had a guitar family, or a place like this before; where people are so supportive of everyone regardless of their skill level. This really is a safe place to improve, and on top of that we have developed friendships with one another. Much of that culture was created by Jak’s example and her warm, welcoming demeanour. My glass is full.
We love you Jak!

Steven Huth

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 11, 2019
    You really do deserve it! You have been here from day one and have encouraged everyone to be the best that they can be. Keep doing what you are doing and ignore the hate. Greatness is what is recognized and what will be remembered. Just look at all of these posts.
    Thanks again!
    Steven

Eric Kane

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Absolutely well deserved! Congratulations Jak, on being recognized for your tireless efforts in this community, and ignore all the jerks who are just jealous. Syn is the greatest, and that is so cool that he did that!