• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Theory/songwriting lessons poll

Which song should I analyze this week?

• The Beatles - A Day In The Life

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Pantera - Domination

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Iron Maiden - Hallowed be Thy Name

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Stevie Ray Vaughan - Couldn't Stand The Weather

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Like i said last week ids doesnt have to be the only person doing this. If you feel some songs are left out.. do one yourself. You dont need to be a theory wizard but you'll get tons of practice out of it. So your theory will get better.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Like i said last week ids doesnt have to be the only person doing this. If you feel some songs are left out.. do one yourself. You dont need to be a theory wizard but you'll get tons of practice out of it. So your theory will get better.
I do enjoy doing it though, but you're right if I'm not doing a song you like and are interested you can definetely look at it yourself too! It's great practice(little bit of theory knowledge helps though)

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
I do enjoy doing it though, but you're right if I'm not doing a song you like and are interested you can definetely look at it yourself too! It's great practice(little bit of theory knowledge helps though)

This is why I say do it yourself. If you get stuck the answers are right in your face. I'd say after 2 or 3 songs alone you'll figure it out. It's something I've thought of doing too but time wise.. hard for me.

Synner Endless Summer Collection