• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

This user has deleted their account.

Mike Creuzer

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Did the site ever got hacked? I thought I joined when it launched, couldn't continue, when I came back I had to make a new password or something. I read a lot about backdoors
    I mean any site CAN get hacked. To my knowledge this one, even before I got here, did not. There was a sketchy host before but otherwise nothing Im aware of. This site is very well monitored.

Sure we can TOTALLY do that! It will run between 50 and 100 thousand dollars. YIKES!!!!

If you guys want something like this: https://www.metronomeonline.com/ I think I can do something like this fairly trivially. I don't know much about what a metronome needs to do but I imagine if the site above is what you want it'd take me like idk 5-10 hours to make something I'd say. So hundreds I'd say! Maybe a thousand at most, unless I am missing something here.

Upvote 0

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Fucking Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    The amp & pedal idea sounds like an amazing idea! The metronome definitely isn’t a “must” but just for convenience. Maybe in the meantime, you guys can even embed a metronome from another source on the site until you have one finished or something.

I figured there’s tons of stuff in the works that we don’t know about, based on the idea I texted you a few weeks ago!
    Yeah. A simple metronome by itself would be an easy install. We have a great team!

Reactions: Ed Seith
    Upvote 0