• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

This week's harmony analysis/tutorial

Which do you prefer?

• Tutorial for first 2 bars now and harmony analysis with demonstration at some later time

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Tutorial for first 2 bars and harmony analysis without demonstration

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
As some.of.you may know Allan Holdsworth won the poll. However, for me to be able to demonstrate the chords I need to be able to play the song. Since there a lot of weird shapes going on here I can't really learn the song within the timeframe I'm aiming for(which is one week) and for me to learn the whole piece I need to fully dive into it and I simply don't really have the time to do that right now😅😅

Therefore I was wondering what you guys would prefer? I can either do a tutorial for the three bars I can play at the moment and do the harmony analysis later when I have the time to really grind and sit down on this particular song or I could make a tutorial for the first two bars and tell you the chords and how they relate together?