• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Thoughts on that new 7 stringed beast?

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    I mean, sheesh 🤌🔥 Ive never played a seven string, but if this goes into production, I want it. That’s it. That’s all I’ve got to say.

What y’all thinking??

Attachments

• IMG_7929.jpeg
      IMG_7929.jpeg
      196.6 KB · Views: 91

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    I think it’s a pretty neat departure from his regular line of guitars! Nothing wrong with a bit more variety to keep things spicy.
    Me personally I don’t know if I enjoy the headless guitars, or it could just be that it’s different to me and therefore scary 🤣
    Jokes aside, I’m quite lost when using a 7 string so it would take some me a lot of effort to be able to play anything lol.
    I would love to try it out though 👀

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ian _Invader

Music Theory Bragger
  • Feb 5, 2021
    Schoolcraft Michigan
    I believe that this is a big adjustment as whenever I see Syn I think of the "Badass Striped Guitar". Owning 3 Syn Customs (2 having the Sustaniac)
    getting used to seeing this is a big pill to swallow. However, This is probably going to be used only for this song and I hope that's the case because I don't want to see the original guitar phased out. People change and so do their tastes and I really appreciate this guitar as something experimental and new to try out. (However if the old guitars do get phased out I'm happy to relieve them off of Syn's hands :ROFLMAO:)
    Ultimately I believe that with time this guitar will be an amazing tool for certain songs that require what it offers and I hope that ALL the band continues to create gear that allows them to make the best music and to radiate the maximum amount of creativity with ease.

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    Love the finish on it 👌 I've always thought headless Guitars looked strange so I've never vibed with them visually, but this is really challenging that view.

I think it's due to the fact that I'm in open acceptance with the 'bold' mindset that Avenged have adopted. If the music can be a trip, why can't the thing that creates it not be 😊

Overall a very pretty Guitar 🤘