• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

TO ALL NEW USERS AND BEGINNERS.....we need to talk!

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
Rockstar Student
Nov 11, 2019
Spain
I just signed up and this is the first post I saw. I was already excited but now I'm super excited. I've always wanted to learn to play but things got in the way. I'm starting from zero! I know nothing, and I felt a bit intimidated but seeing this was very comforting. I'm challenging myself to practice once a day for 90 days. Here's to day one!
Hell yeah! You don't know how much it fills me with joy that this post filled you with excitement! Im pumped for you!

Any questions, dont doubt to write in the forums and ask!

Have a fun 90 days and post something whenever you feel ready! See you around.

@Jak Angelescu! This seems to have worked!

phatloots

Campfire Attention Holder
Sep 12, 2020
i remember when he decided to make this school wish i had kept my guitars when he went live with it. I had no idea the gold mine that was right in front of me. I have done 4-5 lessons with Wounded Warrior Project to pick up the guitar but didnt stick with it. I just started the beginner series and im already progressing with my major scale still learning how to alternate picking but im sure that will come. I am 35 and just started my journey. one more tool in my belt for mental health

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
Rockstar Student
Nov 11, 2019
Spain
i remember when he decided to make this school wish i had kept my guitars when he went live with it. I had no idea the gold mine that was right in front of me. I have done 4-5 lessons with Wounded Warrior Project to pick up the guitar but didnt stick with it. I just started the beginner series and im already progressing with my major scale still learning how to alternate picking but im sure that will come. I am 35 and just started my journey. one more tool in my belt for mental health
That's so beautiful. Its never too late to start! If you got any question don't hesitate and post!

Reactions: phatloots