• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Totally Curious! What Will Your SynTV Channel Be About?

• Thread starter TheRedMageGuitarist
  • Start date
T

TheRedMageGuitarist

Hey everyone! I kinda thought about something cool. The great thing about this community extending is that we can now learn more about each other, other than music stuff! So I'm SUPER curious, what will YOUR SynTV channel be about?

Mine will mostly be about developing great practice routines based on these lessons, as well as some of my motivational talks I use to do! I have some other things I'd like to cover but I have to talk to the team first to make sure it's suitable material. Let me hear your ideas!

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Hey everyone! I kinda thought about something cool. The great thing about this community extending is that we can now learn more about each other, other than music stuff! So I'm SUPER curious, what will YOUR SynTV channel be about?

Mine will mostly be about developing great practice routines based on these lessons, as well as some of my motivational talks I use to do! I have some other things I'd like to cover but I have to talk to the team first to make sure it's suitable material. Let me hear your ideas!
    This would be awesome, would love to see it!

If I had a channel, I'd probably do a bit of art and gaming stuff, maybe some guitar if I make some progress I'm really, really proud of and want to go into detail about. But right now, I've been making a lot of progress with art and photography, and I do love some video games, so I'd love to share some of that! 🤘💀🤘

Upvote 0

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    I have a few things I'm gonna go over.

1. New songs or albums I'm interested.. maybe you have a song you want me to try out? Essentially go over things i like or don't like.

2. My own material will make appearances. Maybe play a few songs a week.. or analyze a song.. etc. If theres Any songs you wanted to hear or know things about.

3. Theory in general .. things I found out that i enjoyed. A scale I found neat.. etc.

4. Whatever else comes to mind.

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Can i make a channel here if i want to post guiatr covers on it? I wont be able to teach anything though:/
    SynTV is going to be a live streaming platform. If you’re not into that and just want to post your covers and maybe get some love and feedback you can post them up now Here! (However, we do kindly ask people to not spam the media section so others videos are seen as well) 🤘🏻

Upvote 0

Adin Shepherd

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Melbourne, Australia
    Some cool ideas here, look forward to checking out what everyone gets up to!
    Can i make a channel here if i want to post guiatr covers on it? I wont be able to teach anything though:/

While I am no expert on the topic.......

If you are just posting cover videos, I would imagine using the media section would be more suitable. If you are doing live playthroughs or 'how to play' tutorials, that could be a good fit for a channel.

My 2 cents on it.

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    I applied for a channel! Thinking about streaming to showcase some custom painting of guitars / custom building! And maintenance/ care tips
    0CE0483F-D2A2-44DB-A5AB-D0E5E54543C1.jpeg
    Stuff like This! Todays project I’m working on

Upvote 0