• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Tough times

Bdog1466IBZJM

Free Bird Player
Jan 6, 2022
A couple months ago I posted “Connections,” where I asked if anyone had an A7x song that described their current state of mind, this is sort of a follow-up.
If anyone knows the meaning behind “Snuff” by Slipknot, Corey Taylor’s description of the song is how I would describe my life, word for word. It’s kinda depressing.
Here’s the quote, if anyone wants to read it:
"This is the slow one. It's another personal one. Again, not naming names, it's about someone who helped me through a lot and I thought she felt the same way that I did and then she really let me down. At the same time, it was good that she did, because it was that final push to me figuring out myself.” -Corey Taylor

Bdog1466IBZJM

Free Bird Player
Jan 6, 2022
Sounds like it was about snuffing out his last marriage, which lines up, timing-wise, if memory serves.

Sorry you're in a dark time. The dark times are not forever, and they help us appreciate the light more, when it does come. Hang in there.
Thanks so much. We need more sites where people are so positive and caring

Synner Endless Summer Collection