• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Transcribing and translation team

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    I was wondering if the staff already has a date to gather the volunteers as a team to start the subtitles process. I mean, I got plenty of time in my hands right now and I could utilize this to work with other people to bring this to life ASAP. Even if the subtitles can't be available in the videos for a while, because of website host/platform issues whatsoever, at least the transcribing/translation work could be done already, so this would become a reality sooner. When can we expect the official post for the volunteers team?

Solution
    J
    Thank you so much for bringing this up! I will be coordinating with Mike and Alex soon about this so that we can all hash out the final details. What will probably happen, is we'll have certain members choose the lessons they want to do so that there's no overlapping. We don't want to have 7 students translating the same lesson. I'll make sure this gets talked about soon!
    J

Jak Angelescu

Thank you so much for bringing this up! I will be coordinating with Mike and Alex soon about this so that we can all hash out the final details. What will probably happen, is we'll have certain members choose the lessons they want to do so that there's no overlapping. We don't want to have 7 students translating the same lesson. I'll make sure this gets talked about soon!

Upvote 0
    Solution