• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Treat Your Heary Holes Right

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Agreed! Got to see Slayer a few weeks ago and I made sure to nab some good earplugs a week or so before hand. Put them in before Phil went onstage and was glad I had. I could hear the music perfectly fine, could hear my friends loud and clearly when chatting between sets, and I could hear when someone would call out crowd surfers incoming. Still got bumped a few times but I had enough time each time to at least block incoming boots. Glad I got the pair I did, one of the folks that tagged me managed to drag out the plugs during one of Primus's songs and I couldn't believe just how loud it was with all of that bass coming in. Put the plugs back in and everything sounded good. Finished up the show and I was able to chat with anyone and understand them clearly. Definitely keeping a good set on me whenever I'm going to a show from now on.

Reactions: Ed Seith
    Synner Endless Summer Collection