• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Triad Chord Theory and Chords in A Key

smanny8891

Garage band Groupie
Oct 25, 2020
I know that papa gates uploaded lessons on the circle of fifths where syn mentions key signatures, where are the lessons on key signatures and chords in a key. The intermediate lessons cover a variety of theory but I can’t find lessons on key theory. Lastly, I understand building chords lessons covers triads but are there more lessons that go into triad chord theory? Please link the lessons I can’t find them in the school.

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
I know that papa gates uploaded lessons on the circle of fifths where syn mentions key signatures, where are the lessons on key signatures and chords in a key. The intermediate lessons cover a variety of theory but I can’t find lessons on key theory. Lastly, I understand building chords lessons covers triads but are there more lessons that go into triad chord theory? Please link the lessons I can’t find them in the school.
Its actually easier then you think to figure out. Goto major scales position 1. Now play that position on A. And then sit down and figure out which notes are in what order there. After that the rest should come together on its own. If not. Refer to position two.

Upvote 0