• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Trying to post

Dk6661

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 12, 2019
Missouri
I would post in the riff section but it wont let me everytime i tried it said it was too large to post but it was under 5 minutes i dont know if it happens to anyone else or is it just me not knowing what im doing but i would like to post something though cause i haven't done it yet is there a specific way you have to do it thats why i never posted anything because im having problems doing so sorry if this sounds like a stupid question🤦‍♂️

J

Jak Angelescu

I would post in the riff section but it wont let me everytime i tried it said it was too large to post but it was under 5 minutes i dont know if it happens to anyone else or is it just me not knowing what im doing but i would like to post something though cause i haven't done it yet is there a specific way you have to do it thats why i never posted anything because im having problems doing so sorry if this sounds like a stupid question🤦‍♂️

Not a stupid question. When the school first reopened many students faced this confusion. The school won't host videos because of the enormous financial burden it would cost, so you have to upload an embed file. I've relayed this to the team and i think it's still in deliberation about keeping the option that's confusing everyone. I know the team has armfuls of stuff they're working on