• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Tutorial on how to (not) participate to the contest

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Hello everyone!

This is a stupid video I made because I obviously have too much free time on my hands. It is in the context of the contest however this is not an entry because my content is too trash for that. I really need to go out more but... nah

Enjoy and don't hesitate to... uhm... idk honestly.

This video made my day 😂
    Thank you for doing this. You're brilliant!

• Love
    Reactions: Rad Synner
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Gabby Heafy

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Apr 5, 2020
    www.instagram.com
    @Gemma Goepel-Stillman Straight facts :ROFLMAO:

@Kat the metalhead Thank you!!! Though dont actually die on my watch. Thats too much responsability :(

@ari.mac Mmmmm how fast do you think the shipping would be for your heart and soul from italy to Canada? 🤔

@Dominik Gräber Nickelback themed marriage invitation? I can certainly do that!

@beatrix Ay ay Im really happy to have been of service! Thank you so much!

@Millie Imber Indeed. I am still confused to this day about what else it could mean. Like, what else could it mean? 😦 But im really happy I made you laugh, Thank you!!!!

@Gabby Heafy I definitely am amazing and thank you for giving me the seal of approval for the sunglasses. I really think they bring out my eyes..

@chris_is_cool Yes I will very much so submit this video to try and snatch a nobel prize. What could go wrong!

@Alicia Willis I am the best! The best at what? We haven't figured this out yet. But soon!!

@Leo7F Indeed! I think I would have been a strong contender. that performance alone was probably a high in my career!
    lol! you are the best Rabu! loved your video🤘 🙌♥️

Batbia

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Brazil
    Hello everyone!

This is a stupid video I made because I obviously have too much free time on my hands. It is in the context of the contest however this is not an entry because my content is too trash for that. I really need to go out more but... nah

Enjoy and don't hesitate to... uhm... idk honestly.

THIS VIDEO IS SO GOOD 🤣🤣 I've already watched it so many times and I'll surely will watch some more 😹

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    I can't believe I'm just seeing this now. Fucking brilliant, man. I love it, and I love your personality and your talent for editing these videos together. You are a huge asset to the school!
    Thank you Captain! It really means a lot! This is just the beginning, much more is on the way!